Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thinking

Tody I have found myself in a deep train of thought, again. I like my deep thought process but its distracting and most of the time I end up wondering why I didn't do something and what was wrong with the choices I have made.
Recently, I have had a change of thought. My recent train of thought is unfortunatley in regard to a relationship, for whatever reason, didn't really exist. It an annoying situation, but, I do usualy stick with the common beleif that everything happens for a reason. I know why it would be a good thing that nothing developed but I just wish I had a chance to go back and change some things.
At times I feel I need to help when I see something wrong with someone or something but there are times where I can't help or change what's going on. This is one of those times. Oh well. I'm just gonna do as Rhianna says and 'live my life'. Someday I'll change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment