Friday, August 27, 2010

fashion

Today was the thing that I have been waiting for months on end. It completed my school term and it took obvioius precedance over my extention maths test. The school fashion parade.
The best day of the year by far. I was the makeup and hair stylist that had partial controll over most of my modeling team along side my other great helpers and a great clothing stylist. the purpose of this school fashion show was to collect as many 2nd hand clothes as we can and then model them on the catwalk in preperation for the clothes to be sold on the following school day.
It was a absolutely amazing experince and it makes me want to work as a professional makeup artist and/or hairstylist at future catwalks.
Me and my models

one of the outfits that one of the georgious models wore

The models

Another model with the stylist

 
Another outfit chosen by our stylist

One other stunning model
It was a great day overall and I cant wait until the next one. Please start following my blog and commenting. ^_^ Amelia Milly

No comments:

Post a Comment