Hi. I'm Milly.
well this is my blog and i dont know really where to start.
Through this experimental blog of mine I really want to show people about my passion for the weird and wonderful areas that can be explored through the shutter of my (my dad's) camera. I kinda want to be able to express what i think of the world around me and of things like fashoion, family and friends (the three f's) and show them in photo form to you. There is no other purpose in this blog than to express to you an artistic diary of my normal(ish) everyday life.
I want to dedicate this blog to by besties from the playground and I hope that I can convey, through my photos, my personality.
If anyone has any ideas as to things I should photograph or talk about, please comment.^_^


No comments:
Post a Comment